This article is a featured article!
- This article is about the TV series. For other uses, see Finley's World (disambiguation).
Title card with the title screen gag
|Genre:||Comedy, Action, Adventure, Comedy-drama, Fantasy, Surreal humor, Satrie, Black comedy|
|Format:|| Animated series|
|Created by:||Finley Small|
|Directed by:||Finley Small|
|Voices of:|| Finley Small|
|Theme music composer:||Ben Locket|
|Country of origin:|| United Kingdom
|No. of seasons:||8|
|No. of episodes:||Unknown, maybe 100 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s):|| Finley Small|
|Producer(s):|| Joanna Beresford (Season 1)|
Sarah Fell (Season 2–)
|Running time:||22 minutes|
|Production company(s):|| FinleyLand Studios|
Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe
|Original channel:|| Cartoon Network (2007-present)|
Finley's World Network (2007-present)<
The Greeny Channel (2007-present)
Geoshea Television Network (2007-present)
|Picture format:|| 480i (SDTV)|
|Original run:||May 25, 2007 – September 10, 2016|
Finley's World is a British animated children's television series created by Finley Small for Cartoon Network. Produced by FinleyLand Studios and Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe. The series first aired on May 25, 2007. The series concluded on September 10, 2016 after with the episode "Finley's sleepover/Going to the cinema" on Cartoon Network US and UK, Reruns ceased on Cartoon Network US on December 31, 2016, The series reruns on Boomerang in the USA Since April 3, 2017, It airs reruns in UK And East Europe on Cartoon Network and Boomerang (Since June 1, 2015)
After Finley Small created the pilot and created The Jan and Jason Show for Nickelodeon in 2006, Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe was created in 2007. So, Ben Bocquelet and Finley Small were hired in order to help people pitch their projects to the network. However, when the studio decided to have its employees all pitch their own ideas, he decided to make a cartoon which is all about him. Daniel Lennard, vice president of Original Series and Development at Turner Broadcasting, was impressed by the premise and ultimately greenlit production of the series. The first series to be produced by Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe, the episodes were produced for its first season. On July 2, 2017, Finley Small announced that the show ended and he regrets doing and never wants to do it again
- Main article: List of characters
- Main article: List of episodes There are currently six seasons and one in production.You can view the complete list of episodes here.
- The show aired on May 25, 2007 in the UK Cartoon Network, making it the world debut.
- The show also aired on May 26, 2007 in the US Cartoon Network and on May 24, 2007 it aired with a sneak peek.
- The show aired on May 27, 2007 in the Australia and Southeast Asia Cartoon Network.
- The show aired on May 28, 2007 in the French Cartoon Network.
- The show aired on the Spanish Cartoon Network on May 29, 2007.
- The show aired on the Latin America Cartoon Network on May 30, 2007.
- The show aired on the Italian Cartoon Network on May 31, 2007. It also aired as trailer on May 27.
- The show has aired on June 1, 2007 on the Japanese Cartoon Network.
- Main article: List of home media
- Main article: List of Films
Warner Bros. Pictures and Cartoon Network produced Finley's World: The Movie, a feature film based on the series. In this film, Dr. Beanson gets a toy and Finley and Satin Guy thinks he stole it, However, Bob Beanson is up to naugthy stuff and Molly has to stop him.
A sequel to the film, Finley's World: The Movie 2, was released on December 26, 2012.
- Cartoon Network (2007–2016)
- Finley's World Network (2011–2016)
- Geoshea Television Network (2007–2016)
- The Greeny Channel (2007–2016)
- Cartoon Network/Hub/Nicktoons (2011-2016)
- Boomerang (2017-present)
- Teletoon (2007–2016)
- Cartoon Network Canada (2012–2016)
- Canal 5 (Mexico) (2008-present)
- Cartoon Network Latin America (2008–present)
- Rede Globo (Brazil) (2010-present)
United Kingdom and Ireland
- Cartoon Network UK & Ireland (2007–present)
- Cartoon Network Too (2007-2014)
- Finley's World Network (2011–2016)
- TV3 (2010-2016)
- Boomerang UK (2015-present)
- ORF Eins (2011-present)
- BNT 1 (2013-present)
- Cartoon Network Germany (2007–present)
- RTL II (2008–present)
- Cartoon Network France (2007–present)
- Gulli (2008–present)
- Cartoon Network Greece (2008–present)
- Star (2007-present)
- Cartoon Network Italy (2007–present)
- Rai YoYo (2008-present)
Netherlands and Flanders
- Cartoon Network Netherlands (2008–present)
- Cartoon Network Nordic (2009–present)
- TV2 (Denmark) (2009-present)
- TVNorge (Norway) (2013-present)
- TV4 (Sweden) (2008-present)
- SubTV (2013-present)
- RUV (Iceland) (2012-present)
- Cartoon Network Poland (2008–present)
- TV6 (2011-present)
CIS and Southeastern Europe
- Cartoon Network CIS (2009–present)
- 2x2 (2010-present)
Spain and Portugal
- Cartoon Network Spain (2008–present)
- Cartoon Network Portugal (2009-present)
- SRF (2010-present)
- Cartoon Network Turkey (2008–present)
- TRT Cocuk (2011-present)
Australia and New Zealand
- Cartoon Network Australia and New Zealand (2008–present)
- GO! (2011-present)
- FOUR (2010-present)
- CCTV-1 (2011-present)
- ATV Home (Hong Kong) (2012-2016)
- MBT (Macau) (2014-present)
- Cartoon Network India (2008–present)
- Hungama TV (2009-present)
- Arutz HaYeladim (2013-present)
- Cartoon Network Japan (2007–present)
- Nippon Broadcasting System (2010–present)
- Cartoon Network/Hub/Nicktoons (2013-present)
Middle East and North Africa
- Cartoon Network Arab World (2009-present)
- Spacetoon (2010-present)
- PTV Home (2012-present)
- Cartoon Network Pakistan (2010-present)
- Cartoon Network Philippines (2008–present)
- GMA Network (2009-present)
- Cartoon Network Southeast Asia (2007–present)
- Indosiar (Indonesia) (2011-present)
- MCOT (2010-present)
- Channel 9 (Malaysia) (2013-present)
- VTV1 (2015-present)
- MediaCorp Channel 5,8 (Singapore) (2012-present)
- Cartoon Network South Korea (2008–present)
- KBS1 (2009–present)
- Cartoon Network Taiwan (2008–present)
- TTV (2011-present)
TV content ratings
- TV-Y7-FV (2007-present)
- Main article: List of Video games
A selection of video games based on the show have been released. The latest release has been Finley's World Skateboarding, released in 2013.
- Main article: Opening Theme
- Gree Guy gets killed in each episodes of Finley's World
- Finley's World was named "Cartoon Network UK's first original series", despite it being produced by FinleyLand Studios and its world premiere being in UK and first sneak peek in the US.
- Some episodes has similar plots to any episodes of other shows.
- The show is a spin-off to The Joe and Ian Show, it is Finley Small's second show.
- This was one of the Greenytoons to air on Teletoon in Canada
- There was a spin-off movie before Finley's World: The Movie, Finley's Finn-tastic Adventure, which it released in April 16, 2010.